Reading Notes: Sita Sings the Blues Part A

  • The sun and the moon are being pulled by chariots.
  • (I can't watch this movie full screen. It's so wobbly, it's making me nauseous.)
  • "Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out"
  • Sita singing. (Post-Ramayana Sita singing in a smoky old bar or something about her blue man.)
  • Ravana wasn't all bad? According to the narrators the only bad thing Ravana did was steal Sita.
  • "The only reason I don't destroy you with my own divine power is because Ramma has not ordered me to" Honey he's not there he can't say nothing.
  • Something about fire
  • Sita is happily struck by lightning
  • (Is the static just on my computer or does everyone hear that? Because that's unbearable.)


Source: Sita Sings the Blues by Nina Paley, 2008.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Lover of Cats, Books, and Tea

Week 11 Storytelling: Rain